Full Product Description
The intuitive design in Sono Key allows for a wide range of input methods. You can create speech-synthesised messages as well as store and print documents. You can also control other key computer functions like calendars, email, chat, SMS, media players, photo libraries and Windows controls.
Personalising input methods is accomplished in a few seconds and you can choose from different keyboard layouts including abc, QWERTY and eye control keyboards. Use direct selection by click or touch, or via adjusted dwell time, scanning and eye control.
Sono Key features:
- Text-to-speech - type and let your computer speak for you.
- Quick phrases - store as many sentences as you want and communicate faster.
- Send and receive email with the support of synthetic speech.
- Also includes instant messaging, calendar functionality, a music player, photo browser and calculator.
- Mobile phone functionality - send and receive SMS messages and make phone calls.
- Program environmental control functions for the TV, lights and more.
Sono Key requires Tobii Communicator Premium to run. Some functions require a mobile phone subscription and an Internet connection.
Tobii Sono Suite
Includes Sono Lexis, Sono Key and Sono Scribe
Compatible with: Windows: XP / Vista / 7
Official Tobii statement regarding Windows 8 compatibility:
The Tobii Assistive Technology products will support Windows 8, but our interfaces are currently optimized for Windows 7. Tobii will release an optimized Windows 8 version of Windows Control (including Mouse Emulation & Gaze Selection) and Tobii Communicator later this year. If you require daily support of your Tobii products, we recommend that you upgrade to Windows 8 AFTER the release of our optimized software. Thank you for your patience and continued interest in Tobii Assistive Technology products.
Click here for more support information