Full Product Description
The Tobii EyeMobile Mini allows completely hands free access to Windows 7, 8 or 10 Pro tablets. It gives individuals with physical and communication impairments the ability to navigate, control and access Apps, Internet, music, e-books, social media, games and more through the simple, natural and relaxed movement of the eyes, allowing them to live richer, more connected and independent lives.
Tobii PCEye Mini
For someone who can’t use their hands or fingers, eye tracking is probably the quickest, easiest and most ergonomically sound way to operate a computer. The Tobii PCEye Mini lets you surf the web, connect with friends online, play games, Skype, turn on the lights or TV, and create spreadsheets and documents using only your eyes.
- Ergonomic computer access – With Tobii PCEye Mini clicks and navigation become more intuitive, creating a relaxed and natural computing environment.
- Portable computer access – Easily attach and detach the Tobii PCEye Mini from your computer using a magnetic mounting bracket and a USB connection. It is easily transported and used with different computers, at home or in school.
- Independent processing – all processing for the eye tracker is done on the device itself and doesn’t slow down your computer. This means that you do not need the latest, most expensive desktop or laptop in order to use the Tobii PCEye Mini.
- The PCEye Mini is based on Tobii’s latest eye tracking platform, IS4.
- Use with Eye Gaze enabled software.
- Operating system – Windows 7, 8.1 or 10
- Screen size – recommended up to 19” at 55cm (21.7”) user distance
- Interface – USB 2.0 (if you’re looking to use a screen larger than 19”, have access to a USB 3 or a more powerful computer, you may be interested in the Tobii PCEye Explore).
Please note: Bracket is also available to purchase separately. Please contact us for details.
Please note: Available to customers in the UK only.
Please note that this product has a 28 days returns policy.