Full Product Description
SAVE 10% OFF Inclusive Interactive Screens.
Quote SCREEN10% when ordering.
(not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount).
The Inclusive Interactive Screen solution is built around the professional range of screens from Panasonic. They offer a tough display with a 100,000 hour screen life that will see you through the coming years.
Supplied on a height adjustable trolley or wall mount. It can quickly be adjusted to suit tall teachers, toddlers or wheelchair users, and to support individual use or whole class teaching. You do not need to re-calibrate the screen each time.
Truly Professional Panasonic Displays
- Touch display – the front of the screen is covered by a glass panel that provides a strong resistance to impacts. It is easy to clean - simply wipe with a smooth cloth when needed.
- High contrast ratio – for remarkable images in nearly any viewing environment.
- Smooth, crisp motion images – movement is reproduced with the high resolution needed to deliver its full impact.
- Available in 43” or 55” LED Screens.
- Multi touch technology: 10 touch or 32 touch.
- Quick and easy, powered height adjustment.
- Laptop shelf neatly folds to rear.
- Additional power socket on trolley for laptop.
- Windows plug and play.
- Apple OS compatible.
- Impact resistant front glass panel.
- PC, HDMI, DVI-D, USB & component connections.
- Wi-Fi router and built-in android system.
- Stereo speakers and built-in amp.
Delivery and installation (per unit, mainland UK) £100.
Please note that this product has a 28 days returns policy and is not available to buy online.
Supplied with MyBoard software:
- MyBoard includes lots of easy to use tools and resources for making motivating activities, such as a sorting game for teaching shapes, spelling, number bonds - anything!
- Make your own sorting and sequencing activities, literacy games, numeracy tasks, 3D construction sets, colouring books, dot-to-dots, board games, design and technology activities, maps, circuit diagrams and all sorts of scenes to promote creative play.
- MyBoard includes over a 120 sample activities to get you started, plus 2,000 pictures you can use. MyBoard also has a choice of simple sets of tools that are ideal for less able learners. The sizing and positioning tools are really easy to use – great for touch screens.