Full Product Description
Matrix Maker Plus software is available as single user licences only and the cost per single user licence is reduced dependent on the number of licences purchased. Please see examples below:
- Example 1: If you require only 1 single user licence, purchase 1 x 5730 (1-4 licences each).
- Example 2: If you require 3 single user licences, purchase 3 x 5730 (1-4 licences each).
- Example 3: If you require 8 single user licences, purchase 8 x 5733 (5-9 licences each).
- Example 4: If you require 22 licences, purchase 22 x 5735 (20-49 licences each).
- Example 5: If you have already purchased a number of single user licences from Inclusive Technology and require further licences, then purchase the licences within the relevant price bracket i.e. you already have 6 single user licences and require 5 further licences, purchase 3 x 5733 (5-9 licences each) and 2 x 5734 (10-19 licences each).
You can also purchase Matrix Maker Plus as a ‘home user’ licence, which enables you to use it on a home computer. Matrix Maker Plus is just £129 when you purchase it along with any communication device with a value of £100 or over.
Click here to download a free 14-day trial of Matrix Maker Plus
Matrix Maker Plus is just £129 when you purchase it along with any communication device with a value of £100 or over.
Matrix Maker Plus has been specifically designed to be the simplest and most affordable software for making communication overlays and educational resources. With an easy to use intuitive interface, you can start creating and printing straight away with no need for training.
Making symbol and picture resources is now as easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Choose your template
2. Add your pictures
3. Print it out
Matrix Maker Plus has a huge bank of ready-made templates.
- Over 100 commonly used communication devices and switch templates.
- A wide variety of low tech communication book templates to meet different needs.
- Add your own pictures to make motivational games and worksheets.
- Make personalised visual timetables, reward charts, stickers and certificates.
- Either from our IT media library with over 26,000 images, including the current and extensive SymbolStix and Widgit libraries. Search by key word, category or alphabetically using our intelligent search system.
- Or use our time saving Internet option - go straight to Google images, click on the thumbnail of your choice and the image is immediately added to your template.
- Or add a photo instantly using the webcam feature. You can also browse to any folder on your computer to use your own pictures. Add these to the IT media library for fast future searching.
Now simply print your communication board, worksheet, timetable or game.
If you need to edit, there are simple intuitive tools to use.
- Drag and drop your pictures into the right place - pictures automatically swap and resize.
- Change the colour of cells and background.
- Alter size, colour and position of text.
- Tweak pictures and symbols with the simple paint tool.
Over 11,000 symbols
The ever expanding Widgit Symbol Set has been developed over the past 25 years and now contains more than 11,000 symbols, which cover an English vocabulary of over 40,000 words. Widgit’s simply drawn, colourful symbols each illustrate a single concept in a clear and concise way. They cover a range of topics, including many curricular areas wide enough to make them suitable for symbol users of all ages and abilities.
Over 3,000 pictures
IT pictures contains over 3000 images of pictures, symbols and illustrations ready to use in Matrix Maker Plus. Each image is clear and concise and is supported by strong black outlines for clearer definition. In the 3000 images you can expect to find illustrations from the popular Inclusive Technology range of software titles like the SwitchIt! Extras and ChooseIt! Ready-Mades. This library is constantly being updated to reflect the new products that Inclusive produce.
A symbol set of over 13,000 symbols that has emerged as a world standard in picture based communication.
Originally designed and developed by News-2-You, SymbolStix depicts people as lively stick figures with no gender, age or culturally
specific attributes, so that learners can focus on the concepts without being distracted by detail.
Regular free updates
As SymbolStix are used for News-2-You, the online newspaper, the symbol set is constantly being updated to reflect current events. New symbols will be available for free download on a regular basis in Matrix Maker Plus. There will also be regular free updates of new templates and sample activities. Matrix Maker Plus will automatically tell you when there are updates available.