Full Product Description
Brainstorm ideas, structure your thoughts and visually communicate concepts to strengthen understanding with the Diagram and Map Views. To take notes, organise information, and structure writing for plans, essays and reports, use the integrated Outline View. With Inspiration's Presentation Manager, transform your diagrams, mind maps and outlines into polished presentations that communicate ideas clearly and demonstrate understanding and knowledge.
- Inspiration makes it easy to create webs, idea maps, mind maps, concept maps, graphic organisers, process flows, and other diagrams for thinking, organising and writing. Use these proven visual thinking and learning techniques to explore and explain relationships and integrate new knowledge with what you already know.
- Get organised and think through projects and assignments more effectively using the Inspiration Outline View. Structure and organise your work for planning and writing.
- Use the content you have developed in Diagram, Map and Outline Views and expand your work into presentations and final projects. The Inspiration Presentation Manager provides all the tools you need to create organised, polished presentations that convey ideas clearly and demonstrate your understanding and knowledge.
- Visually represent concepts more effectively with new symbol libraries designed to support curriculum content
- Develop slides from content automatically generated from Diagram, Map and Outline Views
- Use ready-made professional themes, combining a title slide, background, bullet style, fonts and colours for visually appealing slide designs
- Use Word Count to meet word and page count requirements
- Use Break Apart to divide one long topic with multiple ideas into separate topics
- Take multiple topics and instantly make them one topic using Combine Topics
- Make visual connections in Outline View by showing symbols and link text
- Label concept map links using common Linking Phrases to explain relationships easily
- Lock symbols while developing templates to ensure they are not moved or deleted by students
- Choose from a variety of different slide layouts that communicate and highlight your key points
- Quickly create, duplicate, reorder and delete slides
- Add visual images from diagrams and mind maps with the Snapshot tool
- Link to and access online resources directly from your presentation with hyperlinks
- Utilise speaker notes with each slide to add detail to talking points and tips for effective presentation delivery
- Use Slide Transitions and Reveal Talking Points to engage your audience
- Print your slides in various handout formats including 3x5 and 4x6 cards
- Pupils develop essential learning strategies as they create visual diagrams to represent mind maps, concepts and relationships.
- Compile and sort a wide of range of digital resources into a central Inspiration document. HTML export including linked resources makes this ideal for supporting DiDA.
- Pupils use visual diagrams to develop and organise ideas as they start the writing process.
- Supports the planning and writing of essays, stories, letters, reports, websites, Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations and projects
- Ideal tool for presenting information in stages and as part of a Q&A session.
- Visual representation deepens the pupils understanding of concepts and identifies misconceptions.
- Export documents as PDFs - ideal for creating resources to use within a VLE