Full Product Description
SAVE 10% OFF Inclusive Tilt and Touch Interactive Screens.
Quote SCREEN10% when ordering.
(not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount).
The Inclusive Tilt and Touch Screen adjusts for height and adjusts for angle. It combines all the benefits of a height adjustable interactive screen with a fully-featured touch table.
The electrically operated height adjustment and easy tilt mechanism make it easy to accommodate all users. The unique open base means there is room to sit comfortably when using it as a touch table and there is space for wheelchair users to get close.
The locking multi-tilt system gives a wide choice of screen angle - it tilts up to 30 degrees forward for easier reach, or in steps right back until it becomes a flat touch table.
When the screen is a table top, it measures 730mm in the lowest position and 1400mm in the highest.
- Available in 43” or 55” LED Screens.
- Multi touch technology: 10 touch and 32 touch.
- Remote controlled, powered height adjustment.
- Supplied with a laptop shelf.
- Simple manual locking angle adjustment with smooth movement.
- Supports multi-touch software.
- Easy to change the position when in use.
- No distracting shadows.
- Suits toddlers, wheelchair users and tall teachers.
- Bright, clear image - no need to darken the room.
- Very rarely needs calibration.
- Wide viewing angle and no hotspot - good for visually impaired users.
- No projector - no risk from staring into a high powered lamp.
- Quiet - no cooling fan to distract the hearing impaired.
- Low lifetime cost - no consumable items like projector lamps.
- Uses less power than a digital projector.
- Low maintenance - no filters to clean.
- Wi-Fi router and built-in android system.
- Three year on-site warranty.
- Stereo speakers and built-in amp.
Supplied with Windows 7 Professional (includes 32-bit and 64-bit installation media), a Core i5 processor, 4GB memory and 500GB hard drive as standard. 3 years on-site warranty for the built-n PC available separately on request.
Delivery and installation (per unit, mainland UK) £100.
Please note that this product has a 28 days returns policy and is not available to buy online.
Supplied with MyBoard software:
- MyBoard includes lots of easy to use tools and resources for making motivating activities, such as a sorting game for teaching shapes, spelling, number bonds - anything!
- Make your own sorting and sequencing activities, literacy games, numeracy tasks, 3D construction sets, colouring books, dot-to-dots, board games, design and technology activities, maps, circuit diagrams and all sorts of scenes to promote creative play.
- MyBoard includes over a 120 sample activities to get you started, plus 2,000 pictures you can use. MyBoard also has a choice of simple sets of tools that are ideal for less able learners. The sizing and positioning tools are really easy to use – great for touch screens.