Full Product Description
With mood lighting control the centre creates a complete sensory environment by allowing even those with limited movement to alter many aspects of their immediate environment.
Using a swipe card any image, video and audio file can be easily added to the many effects available to build up a structured sequence specifically targeted at each learner.
Teachers or therapists can design a programme around a pupil’s specific needs and link it to a swipe card for re-use at a later date. Multiple users can be added to the system and programmes can be changed by the simple swipe of a card. With in-built wheels the Inclusive Interactive Sensory Centre can easily be moved from room to room. The camera head lowers for easy access through doorways.
- Requires only minimal movement.
- Can be activated by light.
- Swipe card with user profiles.
- Content Suite of software.
- Encourages exploration and fun.
- Customisable to content to suit individual requirements.
Software effects include:
- Water ripple.
- Sounds & Pictures.
- Particle effect.
- Sensory Centre: H 160cm x W 76cm x D 53cm (camera up H 240cm).
- Projected Image: H 109cm x W143cm x Diagonal 180cm.
Including delivery, set up and 3 hours of training. Please contact us for further information.
Please note that this product has a 28 days returns policy.