Full Product Description
Simply plug one or two of your favourite toys or other small, battery-operated appliances into iControl and control them from your iPad as follows:
- Direct - toy/appliance is powered for as long as the user touches an on-screen switch on the iPad - a great way to teach cause and effect. Have one on-screen button to control one toy or two to control two different toys.
- Latching - touch once for on and again for off.
- Timed - one touch turns the toy on for a period determined within the App, from as little as 1 second up to 250 minutes.
- Cooperative - requires two users each to touch an on-screen button for the toy to turn on. Great for teaching social skills and cooperative play.
- On/Off - one switch turns on the toy or toys and the other turns it off.
- Two 3.5mm sockets to allow up to two toys or other appliances to be connected.
- Seven control modes selected from the iClick App. Four modes provide independent switch operation; three give cooperative control.
- Interference free operation at up to 20 metres distance.
- The iClick App can also be scanned using iOS Switch Control by users who can’t use the touch screen.
- Supports iPad 3 and later only (iPad not included).
The iClick App allows you to choose the mode settings and time period and can have one or two ‘switches’ or buttons on screen. The colour of each button can be chosen or can be replaced with a photograph.