Full Product Description
Hook is preconfigured in single switch mode to play/pause, skip forward and back, and adjust volume. If that's more function than you need, you can change to a basic play/pause mode for simpler operation. Hook also supports a dual-switch mode for faster access through the auditory menu prompts. Finally, for those who want to use the power of music to reward students or patients, Hook has a motivation mode to play music for a set duration of time on switch activation. Remember that your iPod can store more than just music in its library - with Hook, you have access to podcasts and audiobooks, opening huge new worlds of education and entertainment.
- Simple out-of-the-box control of iPod music library.
- Single or dual switch access.
- Speaker output to headphones, portable speakers, or home entertainment centre.
- Configurable volume limits for hearing safety.
- Power from Apple device or use the charger (included).
- iPod Touch (3rd and 4th generation).
- iPod Nano (5th and 6th generation).
- iPhone 4.
- iPhone 3GS.
Please note iPod, iPhone and/or switch not included.