Full Product Description
The Echo MiniTech Pro® has digitally controlled buttons which allows accurate and quick volume control, easily adjusted by visual and tactile volume pads with large symbols and raised dots, making it ideal for people who are not only hard of hearing but who also have a visual impairment. A bright colour LED indicates the increase in level of volume; the LED indicator will change from blue to green to red in sequence, red being the highest. It can be used with a digital quality under chin headset, stereo headphones or if used with a hearing aid, a high powered quick release neck loop, transmitting sound to the hearing aid set to ‘T’.
Sound is picked up by a ‘stubby’ microphone that is connected to the amplifier providing superb sound quality and amplification in meetings, out and about or television listening at home. The microphone on 1.5m lead can be used to pick up sound from a TV or other sound source. Either microphone can be extended by using the 3m extension lead to increase the distance the user can be from the sound source. Most products with line output can be directly connected to the Echo MiniTech Pro® with an audio lead using the line input socket (audio lead not included). When using the microphone and the line input together , the user can switch between the two, ideal for when the user wants to converse with someone whilst watching the TV. The Echo MiniTech Pro® can also be used to listen to a loop system in public places, using a headset, by activating the T Switch.
- Microphone to amplify conversations.
- Built in telecoil.
- Aux connection for connecting to TV or other sound sources with an option to switch easily between TV and conversation.
- Fast automatic gain control circuit to protect hearing against sudden/ loud noises.
- Active Tone Control.
- Includes both a headset and neck loop.
- Operating Time with headset: up to 120 hours*
- Operating Time with neck loop: up to 50 hours*
- 2 x AA batteries (included).
- Dimensions: H 8.5cm x W 5.5cm x D 3cm.
- Weight: 101 grams.
- Accessories available.
* Results can vary depending on battery type/ age/ capacity/ manufacturer and usage.
A note from the manufacturer: persons with pacemakers or other medical devices should ALWAYS consult their GP/ physician or cardiologist BEFORE using the device. Neck loops should not be worn by persons with pacemakers. Please contact your GP or cardiologist for further information.
Echo and EchoVoice are all registered trade marks of Hearing Products International Limited.
© 2017 Hearing Products International Limited.