Full Product Description
Sound is picked up by a microphone that is connected to the amplifier. MiniTechT™ utilizes a digital volume control that allows a wide range of volume to be easily, quickly and accurately adjusted. The yellow volume control buttons are easy to use. The addition of active tone control allows excellent adjustability of bass and treble providing superb sound quality.
Echo MiniTechT™ can be used with a digital quality under chin headset, stereo headphones or if used with a hearing aid, a high powered neck loop that transmits the sound to the hearing aid when switched to the ‘T’ setting. The set contains both headset and neck loop.
The MiniTechT™ has a dual purpose LED to indicate ON/OFF and battery status.
- Frequency response: 65Hz-6.5KHz.
- Maximum gain: 45dB.
- Maximum power output: 110dB.
- Tone control: 10dB range 300Hz, 10 dB range 5KHz.
- Current consumption: 30mA with 32ohm headphones and no signal.
- AGC: Attack time 0.3ms, Release time 3ms.
- Dimensions: 95mm x 55mm x 22mm.
- Overall weight: 95g (including drycells).
- Microphone: Electret condenser.
- Headset socket: 3.5mm Stereo.
Echo, Echo ILoop, Echo-Loop and EchoVoice are registered trade marks of Hearing Products International Limited.
© 2017 Hearing Products International Limited.