Full Product Description
Access the Control USB software directly using your Windows device with your normal access system (mouse, keyboard, eye gaze, etc.).
The Control USB will operate any infra-red controlled device, from TVs to toys, and any mains powered device, such as sensory technology, directly from a Windows device. Using the included Control software, you can simply design on-screen grids to:
- Memorise the functions of any infra-red device from the device’s remote handset
- Control up to 16 mains powered devices via Enabler Socket+ (available separately)
- Personalise the cells in the on-screen grid with the images and text that you want
- Select the number of cells and their distribution in an on-screen grid
- Activate macros (a sequence of actions) with a single on-screen cell
You can also use The Grid 2 or Grid 3 and even PowerPoint to operate the Control USB too.