Full Product Description
It helps teachers and parents create on-screen and printed symbol based learning activities for students with special needs.
With it, you can create practice quizzes, worksheets, schedules, books, writing activities, games, communication boards and other activities that talk, prompt and support your student as they learn.
The creative possibilities are endless:
- Personalise materials by simply dragging and dropping familiar images from the Internet, your digital camera or other sources.
- Print and cut out materials with the help of dashed lines that make cutting easy.
- Create dynamic activities for counting, sorting, sequencing and more with movable buttons.
- Link boards together into themed interactive units.
- Try more than 250 sample boards and 50 interactive templates including communication templates and much more.
- Install optional country-specific symbols for holidays, food and currency.
- Use one of the 44 language translations to support students with English as a second language.
Compatible with: Windows: XP / Vista / 7
Mac OS X: 10.4 / 10.5 / 10.6
For Windows Vista and 7 compatibility you must have a Boardmaker disc version 6.1.1 or higher. Earlier versions of Boardmaker cannot be patched. Please see the following Mayer-Johnson article for details: Boardmaker Vista/7 support
Click here for more support information