Full Product Description
Award winning programmable floor robot, the Bee-Bot's simple and child friendly layout is a perfect starting point for teaching control, directional language and programming to young children. NOW RECHARGABLE!
- Robust and small design
- Clear and bright buttons
- Memory of up to 40 steps
- No confusing degrees to program
- Sounds and flashing eyes confirm your instructions
- Fantastic cross-curricular resources also available
- Moves accurately in 15cm steps at a time and turns in 90°
- Size (L) 13cm (W) 10cm (H) 7cm.
NO MORE batteries - NOW RECHARGABLE! Supplied with a USB lead, Bee-Bot can either be recharged via your computer or a wall socket with a USB mains adapter (not supplied).
Bee-Bot Rechargeable Docking Station
This docking station is not only easy to carry around your setting, but is an excellent storage device for a class set of Bee-Bots, it can be wall mounted with six Bee-Bots in. Of course because it's rechargeable you'll never have any screw hatches to remove or batteries to replace. You'll be able to charge your Bee-Bot(s) within half a day for approximately 4 hours of normal use.
Bee-Bot Rechargeable Starter pack
Includes one rechargeable Bee-Bot, four activity mats (Treasure Island, Number Track, Transparent Grid and Long Transparent Grid Mat), sequence cards and ten white clip-on shells.
Class Bundle includes:
- 6 x Bee-Bots Rechargeable
- 1 x Bee-Bot Rechargeable Docking Station