ChooseIt! Science iPad App
New ChooseIt! Science App based on the BETT Award winning ChooseIt Ready-made Series from Inclusive Technology. ChooseIt! Science contains over 160 activities with over 3,000 pages of simple multiple choice activities.
ChooseIt! Science has a simple and consistent presentation, clear language, switch accessibility and full audio support which has made them a valuable resource for children with special needs. Performance reporting is built-in.
FOUNDATION LIVING THINGS:
32 simple activities which introduce the topics of human beings, animals and plants as well as the world around us.
38 slightly harder activities which develop the knowledge gained from the previous activity-set, Foundation Living Things.
Consisting of 30 activities covering materials from everyday life and their properties.
FORCES AND ELECTRICITY:
30 graded activities covering electricity and various forces.
LIGHT, SOUND AND SPACE:
These 31 activities cover the topics of Earth and Space and Light and Sound. The activities on Space offer a wider breadth of knowledge to the pupil’s interest in this popular area of science.
Key features to help include all learners:
- Accessible using touch or single and two switch scanning.
- Designed by experienced teachers to provide accessible resources for pupils with a range of special needs.
- Clearly spoken and written questions - use the speaker button to repeat.
- Clear layout with a minimum of distraction to allow the child to focus on the activity.
- Simple multiple choice activities carefully graded in small steps.
- Ideal for learners with visual and perceptual difficulties.
- Clear recorded audio to model good pronunciation.
- Save your results to the Camera Roll. Indicates when child is ready to move on, needs more practice or should try an easier activity.
Return to iPad & Android Apps